Concord College is a highly academic independent international school in England for day and boarding students. It welcomes students from all over the world and the local area into its vibrant and varied community.
Girls and boys between the ages of 13 and 19 enjoy fabulous facilities on the safe 80 acre campus set in the heart of the English countryside. College expects students to achieve the highest standards and to gain entry to top universities in the UK. It also takes care to nurture the individuality of students to develop their self-confidence. They are also encouraged to understand the needs of others and to respect the values of the Concord community.
Concord College is very proud of the academic success of its students. Here are some of the headlines from 2019/20:
- Best-ever A level results: 85% A*/A at A level (96% A*-B grade)
- 15 students into Oxford and Cambridge
- 11 students into LSE, 12 to Imperial, 18 to KCL, 37 into UCL 15 to Bristol, 6 to Edinburgh, 6 to Manchester and 5 to St. Andrew’s.
- 41 students into medical, dental and veterinary schools
- 6 students into prestigious US universities
- 52% of GCSE grades awarded were grade 9 or equivalent – 88% were grade 7 or higher (A*/A equivalent)
- 78% of Concord’s university places were for top 10 UK universities or medical schools (90% for top 20)
- Concord has been ranked in the top 3 independent schools for A level according to the latest data provided by the ISC (Independent Schools Council)*
- Ranked 5th for independent schools for A level results in The Daily Telegraph.
- Ranked 5th in The Times for A Level results in co-educational schools.
- Ranked 6th for independent schools for GCSE results in The Times