European University Cyprus is a modern private university located in Nicosia, capital of the Republic of Cyprus, and is oriented towards innovation and employability of its graduates.
Innovation and research
- Specialities of the future:
Computer Engineering (Bachelor Degree)
Computer Science (Bachelor Degree)
Artificial Intelligence (Master Degree, Distance Education Unit)
Cybersecurity (Master Degree, Distance Education Unit)
Biomedical Sciences (Bachelor Degree)
Cancer Biology (Master Degree)
Occupational Safety & Health (Master Degree)
Aviation Management with the optional Professional Pilot Licence (Bachelor Degree)
Marketing Communications and Social Media (Bachelor Degree, also at Distance Education Unit)
- The most comprehensive studies in Medicine, Dentistry, Health Sciences (23 programmes, 11 exclusively).
- The most modern School of Medicine in the Eastern Mediterranean with state-of the art equipment with the only Dentistry Programme in Cyprus and Nobel Prize winners among the professors.
- The only Microsoft Innovation Center in Cyprus and Mediterranean area (one of the 110 Microsoft Innovation Centres worldwide) is located at the University’ campus to support students, professional software developers, entrepreneurs, startups and researches which has founded more than 120 startups.
- Focus on the links with industry and employability of the graduates.
- The only university in Cyprus with the highest distinction 5 Stars in Employability (QS Top Universities ranking).
- 87% of the graduates have found jobs related to their field within six months of graduation
- EUC graduates work in Game Development, System Analysis & Design, Digital Media, Telecommunications, Network Design, Network Engineering, Renewable Energy, Biomedicine, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering.
- EUC School of Medicine meets all requirements for the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) Certification required to study or work in the United States or Canada.
- EUC School of Medicine is officially recognized by the European Parliament and Council on the IMI (Internal Market Information System) platform. This provides its graduates with a “European Professional Passport”, promoting their mobility to work or train within the European Economic Area.
- Practical trainings and internships at various firms and companies including Deloitte, EY, Amdocs, Hilton, PWC, etc.
- International faculty with Nobel Prize laureates as visiting professors.
- Students from Germany, Italy, France, Norway, Austria, Ireland, Russia, China, Israel, Ukraine, Greece, US, UK.